Handmade Kennel



My son has been pestering me to buy a dog house for his pet dog, Richie, ever since he arrived at our home last November. But I just couldn't bring myself to spent on something that may bring me more work to clean up. I might also end up buying something that the little creature dislike. After all, who will be moving in to the new apartment if this happened??

So after months of playing 'TaiJi' (delaying his request) with my son, I finally found this carton box that I can turn it into a temporary yet economical dog kennel. You know about 'test the market' right? So this is the way to test a dog on how he except his new home, heex.

I started out by cutting the pointed edge of the two sides of the roof. Bending the front and the back pieces of the roof to meet at the top of the roof, fixing them all together with masking tape. And next, I cut out the door and the heart shaped window... Getting the kid to do the painting make them more involved in the project he hoped for. Everything comes in place in less than 3 hours and now we shall put our fingers cross...

After much supervision, we found that Richie didn't quiet like his move in to his new house! But to our surprise, he will take shelter when there's thunderstorm and during pouring days. Amazingly, according to my son, he will take cover in it when someone scolded him or pretend to bit his backside. Hahaha, what a smart dog knowing he has a hideout place now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Pep Bottles Lamp Shade