Grasshopper at Singapore Garden Festival



This was the 3rd time for me and my son to visit Singapore Garden Festival since they were here in 2006 and 2008. It's like a must visit exhibition for us since flowers and plants will simply light up our day. Besides the many flower arranging ideas using all sorts of media and materials, I'm always amazed by their creativity and innovations.

Besides all the beautiful flower artworks, one of the kiosk is a must visit too. NPark will always be there to educate and entertain the young and old about the nature. These year, I'm overjoyed to know that they're teaching something I've long waited for. I'm really glad to be there.

We queued up for our turn and after all the twists and turns, a grasshopper was created. Amazing, this is the grasshopper! I didn't know it's such an easy craft to make from a fallen leaves of a coconut tree! Within a short 30 minutes, a wish that had made for years fulfilled!

Of course, I asked for a few more stripe of leaves to bring back home to practice and as our usual routine, we didn't missed to bring back a few pots of plants from the horticulture exhibitor there too. Like the one that we had brought home 2 years ago, and have since transplanted into several newer pots, they are the sweet memories we have with all the beautiful things in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Pep Bottles Lamp Shade