Christmas Affair - Pussy Willow Christmas Deco



Time for decorations this festive season! To me, Christmas is the most beautiful holiday of all round the year. Beside all sought of beautiful decorations and lightings that's up at shopping malls, the white and snowy feel at the other end of the world (have to experience that one day) can bring some excitement here in Singapore.

Not forgetting my go green principle, I transformed my 07 New Year pussy willow into a mini Christmas tree. About 11 months after the Lunar new year, it has certainly dried up. I coated the branches lightly with white water based paint for that snowy effect, hanged some silver baubles on the branches and twisted some lightings on it. The 'vase' was a milk tin canned, haha! Voila!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Pep Bottles Lamp Shade