Wooden Garden Signage

Staring at my little garden at the corridor, I got a sudden urge to create something to mark my territory (sounds like a woof, lol). Just a signage to hang in there to spice up a little. I've a number of spare wooden board collected years ago from fruit crates, when I started DIYing as a new home owner. (not much capital la, no choice:<)

In Singapore, you could easily get these polyform fruit trays that comes with fruit carton at any fruit stall or supermarket. So, I used a polyfoam cutter to cut out letters and shapes, plus the propellers of the windmill. Bright fabric paints was highlighted to make them livelier. All out of recycled materials (black fruit tray, wooden fruit crate, freshmilk bottle cap).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Pep Bottles Lamp Shade