A Little Recognition - 1st in Lantern Making Competition



I couldn't imagine when I received the notification letter, as I have never won a prize in any of the competition I took part. It was really a great motivation that the lantern we submitted won the 1st prize for the 7th Creative Lantern Making Competition held at Chinatown Point in the Pre-school Category. It's like 'hey, you made it! Wow!'

I feel so grateful to have insisted on using all recycled materials as compared to other participants who've thrown in huge cost on materials alone just to get them a place in the competition. Certainly, this has pushed me few steps ahead on this journey of go green crafting. Thank you Universe, I'm gratified!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Pep Bottles Lamp Shade