Our Treasure Farm













This was a rather big project that I took on about three or four years back, when my son was around 4 or 5 years old. It was a request from him to make him a farm. I remembered I really have no idea on what to make. It was not something that came out of a sudden. I done it parts by parts, trial and error and it took me many months to complete the whole thing. It is my unique way of showing my love to him to make him such a memorable toy.

And it was until recently, when he took it out and started playing with it again, that I realised he treasured it so much. He remembered how to assemble them and where each and every item should be placed. He even remembered his own set of farm rules... As you can see from the pictures, it was really fun here, you can actually harvest the carrots if you wanna. There's a water well near the farm house. A windmill that can turn... ...
Besides all the toy animals and trucks used in there, the rest are all recycled materials. As what I've always emphasized, think twice when you're throwing something, it may be a treasure of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Castle Pinata