Fund Raising Day



After working on this project for the whole of August, we are finally set for the fund raising. With the help of our fellow counsellors, we managed to rush out about 80 pieces of the finished products, just in time for the sales! The whole process was time consuming and lots of hard work. But I was rewarded when I saw the students involved in this program enjoyed the whole process...

The 3 hours of sales was very successful and the students managed to raised about a hundred bucks to the charity. I was very impressed by the look of 'customers' walking away with our handmade stuffs. I can say it's all worthwhile and I look forward to another meaningful contribution to a charity as a volunteer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Castle Pinata