Wall Deco, I love my dog and my dog loves me!

I never know they are such a loyal pal until I met her. I didn't know they love us till such an extend that they forget about themselves. My gal, my lifelong lover, Muffin, our beautiful house pet!

Here goes a wall deco, from a discarded wooded crate, dedicated to our one and only Muffin! WOof woOf!! A special request from my son, he's been pestering me ever since she came into our family and become an important part of our lifes.

It is a very easy craft to try your hands on. You can find any boards around to make this. Just prime it with any coat of left over wall paint or acrylic paint, you can choose the colour you prefer. While letting it to dry, take time to choose a photo that will look great as a silhouette, front or side view. Use a pencil to draft lightly on the board after it dries. Paint it with your desired color.

Lastly, the quote. You can either print a copy to do the transfer on the board or just draw it with free hand. For mine, I typed out with the font I've chosen on my computer and draft it onto the board free hand. I used sharpie to marked and highlighted each letter.

Hope you like this project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Castle Pinata