Kid's Wall Deco



Didn't really have nice picture here again, but this was what I did to decorate my son's bedroom with a farmhouse motive on the wall without adding any stress to my pockets.

The small little window was camouflaged with a picture cut-out from polyfoam. I collected them from the packaging that came with fridge carton box. My neighbor somewhere bought the fridge, I have the polyfoam sheets that potected it from dent, lol!

I made a turnable windmill out of a recycled board dismantled from a wooden orange crates collected from NTUC supermarket here in Singapore. A perfume spray bottle cap was used as the center piece of the windmill. 5 pieces of the light weight wooden propeller were attached to it and was screwed on to the wooden board.

Some stencilling was done to the wall and my boy was given the opportunity to 'scribble' the wall this time. He did some stamping on the wall with animals, farm house and tractor shaped sponge stamps. The color used for the wall are water based which I diluted with water for the water color effect. It can be easily paint on if there's any change in design in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Castle Pinata