DIY Feather Picture Frame




I am deeply in love with wood. I love wooden funiture, I like picking up dropped branches for decorations, I'll bring back nice and useful wooden board/plank that my neighbor thrash away, I'll keep my overdue pussy willow for christmas... So much so that I can't waste any single pieces not to put them in good use.

This is another unused plank turned into a decorative piece again. As always, I'll spray some adhesive and wrap the wood with a canvas liked cloth. Then, I'll do the artwork. This time is a 'feather'. To create that feathery strokes, I used a type of water-based pen. With firm and steady hands, I left the pen marks on the cloth, one at a time, some lightly while some more obvious.

And there you see, nice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Castle Pinata