Crocheted Key Holders (with strap stopper)

The initial thought was just to 'upgrade' my son's house key holder but I ended up crocheting a few more designs while I recuperate after an operation. I put them up for sale online at Carousell, a mobile application that allows snap to sell, chat to buy for free. You can view some of my work through this link here https://sg.carousell.com/nov7craft/

I started out crocheting a baby hat for my nephew at the age of 13, learning the skill from a middle-aged lady who own a shop at Beauty World along Upper Bukit Timah. Little did I know that the 5-dollar unplanned lesson (which lasted around 2 hours) I took more than 30 years ago, has the opportunity to ignite a little sparks in me now.

Tags: whale, dino, bear, monster, dragon, key holder, key pouch, with strap stopper, crochet, crocheted, cute, gift

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Castle Pinata