Felt Dragonfly Pencil Holder




I'm pretty satisfied with these pencil holders I've made from coloured felt pieces and a roll of yarn which I bought at Daiso, a $2 dollars departmental store in Singapore. As usual, I used toilet paper roll tube coupled with a round piece of cardboard as the base. These large commercial type of toilet paper roll tube are often end up in the trash of public toilets of commercial buildings or shopping centres. As I can't tolerate to leave these to waste, I've collected a number of them waiting to be my next makeover star! Take my words, they were from the cleaner aunties who reserved them for me and not taken from the trash ok:>

Be inspired with the endless possibilities to make use of our trash! Until then, see you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Castle Pinata