DIY Gifts


For the very 1st time, I'm making my aunt a birthday gift. The fact was I just happened to know her birthday peeping at her identity card recently, so it's better late than none. For someone like her who will appreciate what's recycling, will definitely like what I craft for her. HeeHee...

Heard of Shrink art? It is a piece of Polyshrink that looks like a transparency (pvc sheet). Any artwork done on it will shrink 1/4 of its original size when heated up in the oven. The second pix above shown the original size that I've drawn and the shrinked art piece. Amazing right? Since she has just receive a new bunch of keys from her newly upgraded HDB flat, a keychain holder is timely. I chose a cow as it's her horoscope and attached a metal ring and chain recycled from a previous item to make it.


Besides the shrink art keychain, I made a stationary holder with a Goosie egg mosaic art on it out from a toilet paper tube again. Next, was a special bookmark, made using a chopstick, recycled gift ribbons and recycled beads. These were little handmade stuffs that can brighten up someone's day. Though it doesn't cost much but they are made with love>.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Plastic Egg Carton Lantern

Deadline Rush - DIY Lantern making

DIY Castle Pinata